October 3, 2015
|October 3, 2015||Posted by Steve Rea under||
Sound Bytes: Your Computer User Group of the Air!
A weekly radio show with news, interviews, opinions (lots of opinions!), and phone calls.
Sound Bytes: America’s Longest Running Computer Call-in Radio Show.
- Steve – Henrietta, NY – iPhone 6 – Verizon – want to do WiFi at home – old Airport Extreme & iPad – wants to keep them separate – what screens do I have to go to, and what do I do on each device
- Steve – Rochester, NY – trying to make retro gaming PC – couple versions of Linux & Windows & emulators Pentium, etc. – Win 3.1
- Jim – Webster, NY – switched to Windows 10 – always use Microsoft Streets and Trips – it worked, now a week later, it doesn’t work – Registry settings wrong
- Dennis – Rochester, NY – re: Jim – Post-It Notes since Windows 98 – gets the same message, but it still works
- Steve – Greece, NY – VLC – when select a lot of MP3s, it should launch the player – runtime problem – closes down – if open VLC first, then drag to player, it works
- Don – Churchville, NY – AVG – Win7 – enter ID number
- Jason – Altoona, PA – rehash Web advertising | Plea to
- Mark – Greece, NY – iPod in December – works great – since 8.something – now has 9.0.2 iTunes 188.8.131.52 – when get update, lose on the player end (not PC end) lose the album art – has to go into iTunes, remove the albums, and reinstate them