November 29, 2014
|November 29, 2014||Posted by Steve Rea under||
Sound Bytes: Your Computer User Group of the Air!
A weekly radio show with news, interviews, opinions (lots of opinions!), and phone calls.
Sound Bytes: America’s Longest Running Computer Call-in Radio Show.
2014-11-29 (No Nick)
- Andy – Rochester, NY – Thanks for coming in on Thanksgiving Weekend. Nick’s book on other devices? Win 8 laptop doesn’t see net via WiFi or ether.
- James – Rochester, NY – Java Update message. Flash Update message. Internet Explorer “not responding” messages.
- Bruce – Brighton, NY – Win 7, programs won’t start properly. Not in Add/Remove or Revo but are in the Registry
- Steve – Greece, NY – Revo has a Hunter Mode to find other apps not in Add/Remove.
- Roger – Greece, NY – Firefox search window for Amazon always comes up. When opening links, gets a working icon for longer than usual.
- George – Greece, NY – from last week. creating envelopes in Word, Wizard is grayed out.