May 23, 2015
|May 23, 2015||Posted by Steve Rea under||
Sound Bytes: Your Computer User Group of the Air!
A weekly radio show with news, interviews, opinions (lots of opinions!), and phone calls.
Sound Bytes: America’s Longest Running Computer Call-in Radio Show.
- Larry – Rochester, NY – how completely remove Google Chrome from Win8?
- Ron – Rochester, NY – Win10 – free only for 90 days?
- Mark – Greece, NY – 7 isn’t supported?
- Joel – Pittsford, NY – re: Larry | re: Laporte – re: Malwarebytes
- Charles – Penfield, NY – backup – external HD – important things saved – how do full system backup? | Easy way to save bookmarks, etc.?
- Linda – Greece, NY – with old router, was able to use iPad and Android, could print – can still print from Android, but not from iPad
- Joe – Rochester, NY – re: Linda | Charles
- Dino – Rochester, NY – re: Linda
- Chuck – cell phone – USB – how are the drive letters assigned?
- Gary – Greece, NY – ext HD – router via USB – can see the contents – can access existing content – but when go to drive and try to create new folder – destination folder access denied – you need permission