March 26, 2016
|March 26, 2016||Posted by Steve Rea under||
Sound Bytes: Your Computer User Group of the Air!
A weekly radio show with news, interviews, opinions (lots of opinions!), and phone calls.
Sound Bytes: America’s Longest Running Computer Call-in Radio Show.
- Carl – Pottstown PA – IE is slow on complex web sites
- Brian – thanks for the show, re: USB WiFi didn’t work, got a $16 NIC
- Mark – Webster, NY – when IE is running, it won’t automatically maximize a window
- Andy – Greece, NY – dropped the call
- Al – Penfield, NY – Donation matching through other organizations (i.e Rochester Area Community Foundation)
- Andy – Greece, NY – does Jazz-O-Matic; tried CloudReady, works great | Google user group
- Lynette – Rochester, NY – updated to win 10 on HP Pavilion and can’t connect to the internet, Microsoft said need to download the driver first
- Sal – Fairport, NY – Loves his Apple Watch
- Ed – Ithaca, NY – re: new laptop: used Win 7 with 5 GB RAM, upgraded to Win 10.