March 21, 2015
|March 21, 2015||Posted by Steve Rea under||
Sound Bytes: Your Computer User Group of the Air!
A weekly radio show with news, interviews, opinions (lots of opinions!), and phone calls.
Sound Bytes: America’s Longest Running Computer Call-in Radio Show.
- Zack – Rochester, NY – wiping data from a drive – has old NAS unit
- Ed – Ithaca, NY – becoming a member is easy! | netbook – Win8.1 – how get rid of tiles? | wireless router – got unset/reset – one computer can get on, others cannot
- Al – Rochester, NY – password manager in Firefox from last week – there’s a gotcha – if using multiple devices – make sure they use a heavy-duty password – if sync, don’t get prompted for master password on second device!
- Brian – Rochester, NY – watching Ustream – can we do a crawl? | Galaxy Tablet – want to downstream local radio when out of town
- Sherry – Chili, NY – re: Admin password