March 1, 2014
|March 1, 2014||Posted by Steve Rea under||
Sound Bytes: Your Computer User Group of the Air!
A weekly radio show with news, interviews, opinions (lots of opinions!), and phone calls.
Sound Bytes: America’s Longest Running Computer Call-in Radio Show.
- Linda – Greece, NY – iPad Air – can’t remember passwords – what’s best password manager? | Win8 – classic shell – can use like Win7? | wireless printer?
- George – Greece, NY – wearing the letters off his keys | trying to access public database – “the file is damaged and could not be repaired”
- Don – Hilton, NY re: wearing keys
- Harry – Rochester, NY – cannot restart 10-yr-old XP machine
- Joel – Pittsford, NY – Netflix/Comcast
- Tom – Greece, NY – icons on screen – all off to left – can remoe – used Turbo Text – it’s on the right – trying to get rid of it
- Marie – Chili, NY – online fundraisers | 5-6 yr old printer – rarely used – won’t print now | lots of suggested downloads | Java autoupdate by Oracle
- Ernesto – Perinton, NY – wireless keeps going out on new HP laptop
- Marshal – Caledonia, NY – Quicken 2011 – loves the functions