July 27, 2013
|July 28, 2013||Posted by Steve Rea under||
Sound Bytes – Your Computer User Group of the Air!
A weekly radio show with news, interviews, opinions (lots of opinions!), and phone calls.
Sound Bytes America’s Longest Running Computer Call-in Radio Show.
1. Carl – Pottstown, PA – Win7Pro – how can I wipe a computer so I can give it to someone else?
2. Cheryl – Rochester, NY – Nexus 7 – last couple of weeks, click on email, but not opening
3. Lynn – Clymer, NY -re: Cheryl | webcake
4. Richard – Hangout – I have a question do you guys know about a program called Autoruns which is used to edit your start up file?
5. Robert – Rochester, NY – disposing of hard drives | thanks on how to migrate from OE POP to Tbird/Gmail/IMAP | docking tool bars – studying C# to make his own
6. Jerry – Hangout – Running Windows 7 Home Premium on an Acer Laptop – lately when I attempt to put it in sleep mode, about hald the time the screen darkens, but the power light stays lit. I try a few more times to put it to sleep but have to completely shutdown. Could there be something running that prevents it from sleeping?
7. Tony – Rochester, NY – Outlook 2010 – from, subject, date – from is gone
8. Tony – Rochester, NY – iPod Touch – WiFi – Airport Extreme – checks email – what can he use that has a larger screen?
9. Bill – Irondequoit, NY – Time Warner – alternatives?
10. Joe – Cheektowaga, NY – re: Time Warner
11. Jim – Greece, NY – PIP – not dead yet
12. Linda – Greece, NY – smartphone – getting robocalls? – Mr. Number –