January 24, 2015
|January 24, 2015||Posted by Steve Rea under||
Sound Bytes: Your Computer User Group of the Air!
A weekly radio show with news, interviews, opinions (lots of opinions!), and phone calls.
Sound Bytes: America’s Longest Running Computer Call-in Radio Show.
- Al – Greece, NY – re: Poll – is running XP – will install 10 tomorrow
- Steve – Henrietta, NY – iPhone – using Verizon – where is good place to get new iPhone?
- Mark – Greece, NY – hates me (Greenlight) – re: Comcast – brother has Comcast – can plug laptop into TV, and log into Comcast | re: Win10 –
- Carl – Potstown, PA – listening via podcasting | what if Web site set up for streaming?
- Joe – Cheektowaga, NY – re: net neutrality
- Eric – Greece, NY – podcast – streaming and downloading – iPhone 5 w/ iOS6 – if d/l podcast, how much space does it occupy?
- James – Rochester, NY – had d/l from a site, turns out bad site, ran ccleaner and a half-dozen other programs – used rebel uninstaller – on some sites, when go to type in username/password, can’t on IE, but can on Chrome
- Steve – Greece, NY – re: James – after Revo uninstall caused problem, reinstalled and used a different uninstaller or the program’s own uninstaller
- Roger – Irondequoit, NY – looking for old photo editing program