February 6, 2016
|February 6, 2016||Posted by Steve Rea under||
Sound Bytes: Your Computer User Group of the Air!
A weekly radio show with news, interviews, opinions (lots of opinions!), and phone calls.
Sound Bytes: America’s Longest Running Computer Call-in Radio Show.
- Linda – Greece, NY – has Windows 7 –
- Larry – Spencerport, NY – HP Touchsmart – Internet works great – file explorer or Office freezes and is very slow | newspaper: someone upgrading wanted to backup Thunderbird
- Gary – Greece, NY – Thunderbird – when get forward, see bunch of stuff before message | Win10 – trouble ejecting mass media devices (e.g. USB)
- Bodan – Rochester, NY – cables to monitor – Dell PC, Win10, Dell 24” monitor –
- Bill – Brighton, NY – re: being called by “Microsoft” for a “virus” – when installed Windows 10, | Ozemio, Inc was the company who called him – in Kolkalta – and got another call from a second company a couple of days later
- Dave – Penfield, NY – iOS devices – girlfriend ran out of storage – removed a bunch of photos – can automatically send to iCloud?
- Rob – Valentine’s Day Give Away
- Bodan again – Rochester, NY – re: DVI-i cable – does not get the full desktop
- Ed – Ithaca, NY – SpyBot – complains about AVG toolbar –