February 13, 2016
|February 13, 2016||Posted by Steve Rea under||
Sound Bytes: Your Computer User Group of the Air!
A weekly radio show with news, interviews, opinions (lots of opinions!), and phone calls.
Sound Bytes: America’s Longest Running Computer Call-in Radio Show.
- Larry – how to stop Photos from download images to the iPad | Why is iPad turned on in the morning when it was off
- Art – personal question for Nick
- Tony – got a DashCam, needs to format the SD card, error “unable to expand viewer”
- Gwen – PC user switched to Chrome Box; how to save to a thumbdrive
- Bill – computer built by local shop, 4 drives, Win 7 and 3 Linux
- Bill – Windows Defender?
- Victor – files on a USB drive, use without a computer | remote help?
- Joe – Cheektowaga – Sandisk MP3 player, UEFI and Windows 10
- Mark – Gateway Win 7 blank screen “controller error” | Media Player advice
- Paul – blank screen, replaced graphics card. Now no sound.
- Gary – Cloud Storage vs. Cloud Backup, which is best?