December 27, 2014
|December 28, 2014||Posted by Steve Rea under||
Sound Bytes: Your Computer User Group of the Air!
A weekly radio show with news, interviews, opinions (lots of opinions!), and phone calls.
Sound Bytes: America’s Longest Running Computer Call-in Radio Show.
- Jack – Goshen, NY – Moody! – 2nd HD – deleted partition – when go to Computer Management – it’s uninitialized –
- Andy – Greece, NY – Time Warner doubling the cost of their modem after the first of the year – Greenlight?
- Rich – Irondequoit, NY – got MyPassport Ultra Portable Drive – have several machines – have multiple copies of the same data –
- Allan – Irondequoit, NY – Gateway – Win7 – Internet extremely slow – Geek Squad looked at it – computer clean as a whistle – Time Warner reset something and it improved for about an hour –
- James – Rochester, NY – sometimes, when play video, get a circle with an exclamation point in it
- Lee – Brighton, NY – Got Galaxy S5 – trying to listen live on phone
- Vic – Dayton, OH – for Jack – fixparts – testdisk –
- Mark – Greece, NY – listens on TuneIn radio | they added a feature to Avast! that lets you scan your router!
- Vic – Irondequoit, NY – audio files on flash drive – can play w/o computer?
- Paul – Brighton, NY – reinstalled AVG – when try to launch, get “computer unknown”