August 1, 2015
|August 1, 2015||Posted by Steve Rea under||
Sound Bytes: Your Computer User Group of the Air!
A weekly radio show with news, interviews, opinions (lots of opinions!), and phone calls.
Sound Bytes: America’s Longest Running Computer Call-in Radio Show.
- Wesley – Colesville, NY – AV gave him thousands of items to clear
- Linda – Greece, NY – iPad/iTouch – did upgrade on iTouch – once in a while – Gmail not responding – imap.gmail.com – check your settings | new router – iPad doesn’t work – Netgear N router works fine
- Joel – Pittsford, NY – Win10 upgrade – usually does complete install – Win10 install was perfect on 3 machines – loves it | if you haven’t reserved, can use the Win10 Update Tool
- Bodan – Rochester, NY – what setting to turn off video clips
- Dave – Macedon, NY – mouse won’t scroll – works on laptop, not desktop
- Al Mosher – Rochester – Stagefright | Canon camera – EOS util – problem w/ AVG
- Joan – Rochester, NY – Win10 – “Get Going Fast”
- Wayne – Henrietta, NY – re: Nexus 7 upgrade – ASUS ZenPad S8! – great | Win10 was great experience – on old laptop, some minor issues | KB re: bad drivers – selectively block installations of drivers
- Steve – Greece, NY – Facebook friend – all he had was the blue bar across the top – incognito mode worked!