April 19, 2014
|April 19, 2014||Posted by Steve Rea under||
Sound Bytes: Your Computer User Group of the Air!
A weekly radio show with news, interviews, opinions (lots of opinions!), and phone calls.
Sound Bytes: America’s Longest Running Computer Call-in Radio Show.
- Frank – Greece, NY – still uses vinyl records – HD vs SSD?
- Raj – Rochester, NY – buys CDs from Amazon, one song streams wrong song.
- Linda – Greece, NY – iTunes update, missing the sidebar | Windows 7 freezes with iPod | Where are “Links” on the SB page.
- Bill – Webster, NY – Server 2003, can it be upgraded? | Google Drive files corrupted
- Larry – Rochester, NY – iMac, using OutLook Mail, rainbow wheel
- Joe – Cheektowaga, NY – Sound Bytes Theme music, from the other station | Brother printer low toner message when printing tax forms, name-brand is expensive.
- Roy – Pittsford, NY – System Mechanic? says free, but asking for serial
- Denis – Rochester, NY – station broadcast power? Trouble getting it in the Monroe/Goodman area.
- Leon – Rochester, NY – alternative to Cakewalk? | best HD for audio
- Steve – Greece, NY – Desktop can’t get to web, Laptop can, Tablet can; DNS error
- Mark – Greece, NY – saw Bonorama | install Ubuntu on laptop, stuck at “preparing”. | MP3Tag
- Joel – Pittsford, NY – compare Music Services
- George – Greece, NY – Membership thank-you letter didn’t mention Sound Bytes. | Antennas
- Blake – Canandaigua, NY – two laptops, Win 7 and Win 8, came with Kasperski, concerns about being Russian.
- Harry – Rochester, NY – Nero launches with playing MP3’s, wants VLC.