Viewing television shows on iPad

Home Forums iOS Viewing television shows on iPad

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Steve Rea Steve Rea 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ray
    Participant

I downloaded various television apps on our iPad Air, including one for the Food Network. When trying to view a show it comes up with an error message that the video cannot be viewed, to check with provider, try another video or check parental controls

I am logged in with MY TWC account and parental controls are off. Seems I can view anything off the History Channel app or some of the other apps but the Food channel seems to not work. Maybe one or so may work, the rest wont even trying episodes season back.

Suggestions?

Steve Rea
    Steve Rea
    Keymaster

Many TV apps require a partner cable TV provider. (The cable TV companies don’t want you to cancel cable TV and watch shows on the internet.)

Unfortunately, TWC doesn’t support many of the apps, and the only option is to use a different cable TV provider. The Fox app is like that too.

Sometimes you have use the web site to watch shows rather than the app.

Also, TWC has they own app, that lets you want live and on-demand TV shows, but not from all channels.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.