Tweaking.com

Home Forums Software Tweaking.com

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  thomasrwahl 4 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

thomasrwahl
    Participant

Found this free “looking for donations” tool set that actually works as advertised. I had a windows registry problem with Speccy that this software actually fixed. Had a conversation with the owner, and they seem really genuine…Have a look…I intend to donate to the cause.

http://www.tweaking.com/

Racerbob
    Participant

I posted about this site at the old forum. I used the Windows repair tool in the past and it worked perfectly.

thomasrwahl
    Participant

What does this tool do exactly, and how do you know it fixed things. It did fix my Speccy problem, and it’s rare to find programs like this online.

What do the guys think of tweaking.com

Christian
    Christian
    Participant

Is this that new dance craze?

Racerbob
    Participant

Thomas, it was quite some time ago. I do not even remember too much about the computer that I tried it on. But there were numerous issues going on. I ran the program, rebooted, and the errors went away. Exactly how it works ? If I knew that then I would probably be doing something else for a living. I suggest having another conversation with the developer. But this tool is totally legit.

thomasrwahl
    Participant

Good to hear your thoughts. I’ll contact the developer, and get back to the forum.

Racerbob
    Participant

I see his software listed at Major Geeks all the time when there are new updates available.

thomasrwahl
    Participant

BIG PROBLEM. After running tweaking.com I was unable to make CD’s with iTunes. The CD part of the tweaking software does something to iTunes. If you use iTunes, DON’T USE TWEAKING.COM for now till we sort this out

This software also lets the Load Session Manager, User Profile Services, and Starting User Desktop annunciations. Cant stop that either.

Tweaking did fix Speccy, and the HP Support Assistant that would not install…
    More to come

thomasrwahl
    Participant

My iTunes issue has been resolved. Shane @tweaking.com wrote a reg fix for his program, and my iTunes CD burning issue is resolved. The tweaking app also repaired the very shaky HP Support Assistant problem I had. Could never get the program to install properly. That’s fixed as well. I was sent a repaired reg file I had to unzip with 7-Zip and install. That fixed everything.

I don’t know if “Tweaking.com All in One” is for everyone. The reason I had problems with iTunes was that I had unchecked ituneshelper in Revo uninstaller Autorun manager. Tweaking uses itunes helper to detect itunes. iTunes helper was unchecked, so tweaking acted like itunes wasn’t installed, but it was, and itunes CD burning upper and lower filters were crippled by tweaking. The issue has been resolved as per Mr Shane.

If you are somewhat comfortable messing around in the Windows 7 Registry you should be OK, but be forewarned that Tweaking.com will fix Windows Reg issues that may not need fixing.

I like it and will support it. I give it a 9 out of 10

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by  thomasrwahl.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.