Those calls to fix my computer

Home Forums Fun Stuff Those calls to fix my computer

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Christian 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ray
    Participant

So I get another of those calls from some “windows Tech” telling me he will help get rid of malicious problems on my computer because they have detected such on my computer. Being the sort of frame of mind today I am in (aka tired and testy) I figure I will mess about.

SO after I tell him I do not see anything when I am told to push a button here or there I do my call is breaking up routine, “I..hear…king…up…”

They tell me it seems the call is not good will call back

Call 2 – I answer in my high school spanish. I keep saying No Habla English and after 3 different peopel get on asking if I speakj English and I keep saying No Habla they hang up

Call 3 – I try my German and again two people ask if I can or anyone can speak English? Nein I say

Call 4 – when asked about windows I ask if I can get the crankout kind or maybe a picture window…

Now they get into my computer and I say I dont have a computer and then they ask about if I want a loan…I say not really and then ask who am I speaking to..

Micheal..where do you live Michael? California. Hey Michael how about those 49ers. Think they will get to the Super Bowl…then after a few more things which I can tell now the guy is getting the hint when he asks me things liek do I want to buy the Eiffel Tower or land on the moon, I tell him I think he missed his medication and hang up.

Call again and I put the phone to the computer speaker and play the MP3 file that is like you get with the beep and the voice saying “All circuits are busy, please try later”

They arent calling any more

Christian
    Participant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzIl4gc__yw

I don’t use the “all circuits busy” only because I want these calls. I let them talk to my computer and I record them all for later amusement.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.