Past Shows

Home Forums The Show Discussion Past Shows

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  PanamaDave 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Lord_Fubar
    Participant

Hello everyone.
    I hope we can have access to past shows when all the other more important stuff is loaded up.

It’s kind of a hoot that I caved in and donated to the show only to have this website go down with the link to past shows. I’m working during the live show, maybe I should call off.

Good to see everything coming back.

Racerbob
    Participant

Here is the link Lord Fubar…

http://soundbytes.org/archives/

The most recent shows are not there yet…

Nick Francesco
    Nick Francesco
    Keymaster

Also, if you look to the right, there, you’ll see a link to the new Podcast page. It has a one-click link to RSS feeds or iTunes, so getting the newest episodes shouldn’t be difficult.

Except for this week; we had some technical glitches that Steve is trying to iron out.

Lord_Fubar
    Participant

Thanks Racerbob for the link. I shall save it for later use.

For the newer shows, I have used the new link.

I guess I’ll have to be happy being a new user to the Forum as I couldn’t remember my old password. I have a cycle of passwords that I use on sites like this, nothing really hardcore like my online banking, which I have to look up every time.
    It had been so long ago that I first registered. Oh well, at least I could keep my old school gaming nickname.

PanamaDave
    Participant

I can not download the current podcasts – They download as a 0-byte .mp3 Also clicking on the Subscribe: RSS link generates an error: “This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.” with a page full of html code. Thanks Nick Steve Dave !! Enjoy your show and I AM A MEMBER!!

Nick Francesco
    Nick Francesco
    Keymaster

Interesting… I get it about the RSS feed; it’s not meant to be a Web page. It’s meant to be put into an RSS Reader. But I’m not sure what the deal is with 0-size downloads. I’ll look into it.

Nick Francesco
    Nick Francesco
    Keymaster

Okay, it’s kind of fixed. You can now download the Podcasts from the page you listen on. But there’s now a problem with some back-end stuff. I’ll figure it all out eventually.

PanamaDave
    Participant

Thanks, Nick! Works great now. I was having withdrawals – needed my weekly SB fix. THANK YOU !!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.