MIssing Data on Soundbytes' site?

Home Forums The Show Discussion MIssing Data on Soundbytes' site?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  gmd3006 2 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

J.D. Gallaway
    Participant

Anyone else notice that the forums have been completely dead since about a month and a half ago? Even after Nick posted about the transfer to the new hosting service almost two weeks ago, I’m showing no activity in the forums and I’ve missed out on a couple of the shows because the feed doesn’t show an episode being available.

Specifically on the podcast front, PocketCasts is showing a show for Saturday 11/7, but the attempt to download results in a “file missing” fail error. The archives show the last episode to be from 10/24 which is actually kinda funny since Idid listen to the 10/31 show, but now the RSS feed is failing on me trying to redownload that show too.

Just wondering if it was just me.

-J.D. Gallaway from Altoona, PA

Nick Francesco
    Nick Francesco
    Keymaster

You’re right, J.D. Our old Registrar, eNom, took three weeks to release the domain so that I could move it. They released it Saturday evening. So, since then, I’ve been restoring the archives (fast with Greenlight!) and testing everything. So far, so far!

We’re a couple of weeks light on stuff; I’ll see if any of that is recoverable. Otherwise, we’ll just keep on keepin’ on.

Thanks for your patience!

gmd3006
    Participant

11/16 is the first time I’ve been able to log in again.

Nick, thanx for doing this for us!

And, thanx for posting the Nov podcasts. It’s the only way I can tune in regularly.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.