Chrome book photos

Home Forums Android/Google Chrome book photos

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Slammer 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Slammer
    Participant

I’m looking for a decent app to transfer photos to my Chromebook via USB. Any recommendations? FYI, the card in my camera is hard to get in and out; that’s why I’m looking.

Nick Francesco
    Nick Francesco
    Keymaster

How do you get them out of your camera now? Wireless? Or are you talking about the camera in your phone? Is it an Android phone?

Slammer
    Participant

Hi Nick;

Standard SLR Digital Camera… I use USB to desk top, transfer to┬áthumb drive then to Chromebook. Windows mounts the camera, but the Chromebook will not. Allot of chatter on the web,┬ámost of it confusion.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  Slammer.
    Nick Francesco
    Nick Francesco
    Keymaster

There are a lot of drivers missing from the Chrome kernel. It’s really not supposed to be a full Linux system, so I guess that makes sense from their viewpoint. They really expect people to use Google+ to hold all their pictures.

Slammer
    Participant

I guess we do come to expect more from/for less these days to be sure. But, simple USB to Camera would seem to be a no brainer. Alas, looks like a good excuse to go camera shopping.

PS
    The new site is coming along nicely. Tweek tweek tweek.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.