21 December 2013 – How do you feel about Facebook collecting your credit card in

Home Forums The Poll Discussion 21 December 2013 – How do you feel about Facebook collecting your credit card in

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Slammer 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nick Francesco
    Nick Francesco
    Keymaster

Convenience or intrusion of your privacy? I know you’ve got opinions, but please keep them clean!

HotDawg
    Participant

They don’t collect mine (I don’t think) because I have never given FB any card information.

I use virtual card numbers for every site that wants a card number. If it is one of these sites where I have no intention of them ever charging me for something, I get a card number, set it to the shortest expiration time I can, and for a very limited amount (like $10).

Back to Facebook — they collect far too much information as it is. And their account permissions seem to change as often as the number of spots on the sun, not that they observe what you set up anyhow.

Christian
    Christian
    Participant

They’re storing it as a convenience. Same as Google does or any number of online retailers. If you don’t want it stored, they tell you how to delete it here:
    http://www.facebook.com/help/375749739165457

Slammer
    Participant

They can collect away… they ain’t getting mine.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.