19 July 14 – Kindle Unlimited ebook Subscription Service

Home Forums The Poll Discussion 19 July 14 – Kindle Unlimited ebook Subscription Service

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ScreenScream 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nick Francesco
    Nick Francesco
    Keymaster

It’s like a library for $10/month.

Christian
    Christian
    Participant

All these subscription services nowadays must really add up for the average person. I like Netflix but sometimes they remove stuff, and when I find a show on there I really like, I’ll buy it anyway. Also, my e-reader is a Kobo Glo but Amazon e-books only work on the Kindle.

ScreenScream
    Participant

Amazon even has their own phone now or something? Saw it on an ad this morning, perhaps you guys can comment on this.

Amazon is taking over the world of commerce. I do shop there, but when it comes to reading, I would always choose a book over a tablet, phone, etc., even over my laptop and computer.

It’s just easier to read and navigate, despite having been online since the mid-90’s, the convenience of reading on puter/online will always overtake a physical book, but the physical book will always be easier to read regardless.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.