13 WHAM app – Working for anyone?

Home Forums Android/Google 13 WHAM app – Working for anyone?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dan Warren 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Dan Warren
    Participant

I’ve tried numerous time on both my phone 4.2.1 and tablet 4.2.2 to tun the app. Each time I get a message about updating then a message that it has stopped working. I’ve called WHAM and got shunted to voicemail and never heard back. Same with email. ASnyone getting it to work?

HotDawg
    Participant

I just installed both the RADAR and the NEWS apps on my Nexus 7, and they both seem to work OK.

The Weather Authority one (the one with the RADAR) I tried on my phone, and seems to be working OK. But, I took it off, since it looked like it was going to active all the time.

Dan Warren
    Participant

The app I’m referring to is called 13WHAM. Is taht the one you installed? Every time I try to run it, I get an Updating then the error message.

HotDawg
    Participant

Yes, that is the NEWS app. I did another search for 13WHAM and got that same one. It is by CELLIT.

There was a note it would crash if they were off the air, and that was supposed to be fixed.

Maybe you could try uninstalling it, and install it again. That might be one way to get around the updating error (for now).

Dan Warren
    Participant

I’ll just uninstall it. I use News10NBC app.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.