13 Sept 14 – Apple's Latest Announcements

Home Forums The Poll Discussion 13 Sept 14 – Apple's Latest Announcements

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jim 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nick Francesco
    Nick Francesco
    Keymaster

Bigger iPhones. A watch. NFC payment.

Insanely great, or kind of disappointing?

Racerbob
    Participant

My son sells cell phone service for a major carrier. He told me today that the iPhone 6 Plus wait time is now roughly 2 months long into November. The wait time for the regular iPhone 6 is roughly a month long.

Jim
    Participant

I would have gone (Big iPhone) for sure had they been around when I finally broke down and entered the smart phone arena last year. Though the price is a bit steep, being able to see the damn thing is my biggest requirement. Last years Lg G2 entry into the market was just what I was looking for, being free, large and powerful. I’m still more of an Apple fan though and when they decide to add the IR transmitter that I enjoy with the G2, I’m there.
    At 50 something with 70 something eyes, I need all the help I can get regarding screen real estate. The cameras are finally coming into their own and I can’t wait to see the results from Apple’s high dynamic range feature. In the past some of my best photos were multiple shots taken from a PITA tripod and run through special blending software or hours of photoshop to get the overall exposure correct. For me, if a phones camera could approach HDR with some degree of accuracy, that would be my holy grail.
    For now, I’m happy to be able to switch channels in waiting rooms without asking permission.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.