Reply To: 19 Jul 17 – Google Home Gets Free US & Canada Phone Calls

Home Forums The Poll Discussion 19 Jul 17 – Google Home Gets Free US & Canada Phone Calls Reply To: 19 Jul 17 – Google Home Gets Free US & Canada Phone Calls

HotDawg
Participant

So far I guess the Caller ID passed along isn’t, because the call isn’t coming from a phone. I think Google is going to provide a way to associate a telephone number with your Google Home.

I would have to revise my contacts list because there are too many names in mine that are similar. The poor pseudo-girl gets confused, and she got me confused in trying to straighten things out.

And, I don’t know what I would do if I called some company with one of these automated menus where you have to push this or that to get somewhere. My Google Home doesn’t have any push buttons.

And, Google is listening to everything said, so she will know when you tell her to hang up.

The one test call I did make went to a Google number, and the message I left had excellent voice quality. On the other hand, I did not hear anything until the other end picked the call up. No ringing signals, or such.