Reply To: 17 Jun 17 – How Fast is Your Home Internet Connection Really?

Home Forums The Poll Discussion 17 Jun 17 – How Fast is Your Home Internet Connection Really? Reply To: 17 Jun 17 – How Fast is Your Home Internet Connection Really?

Racerbob
Participant

Oh, tell Mr. Murphy that I work a full time job (51 hours this week) and that I am NOT going to walk up and down my street passing out flyers that they should be sending to each and every home in the US Mail once a build district is established. Ask him if I am right in being frustrated after waiting two years for service and we are not even close to getting it here. Tell him that before they establish new build districts that they should see what they can do about getting the districts established over two years ago up and running. I mentioned Greenlight to a neighbor walking down the street and she had no clue who they are and what service they provide. I would be willing to pay $10 more a month for my service to help Greenlight establish a minimal budget for putting flyers in the US Mail that would get delivered to all homes in established districts. I told the man on the phone the other day that IF Greenlight actually starts running fiber on the poles behind my home and service becomes available, I would consider ordering service then, but right now my own little personal form of protest to stupid business practices is to cancel my current order and to continue to enjoy my Spectrum connection that flies. (we are on a good node here that had been upgraded in recent years)