Reply To: 4 Mar 17 – YouTube is going to offer a TV bundle for $35/month

Home Forums The Poll Discussion 4 Mar 17 – YouTube is going to offer a TV bundle for $35/month Reply To: 4 Mar 17 – YouTube is going to offer a TV bundle for $35/month

Racerbob
Participant

I reviewed this particular new offering and submitted my e mail to them to get on the waiting list to be notified as to when it will be available in this area. I am pleasantly surprised that it offers **Most** networks that really interest me as well as local channels. And for $35 a month ??? How could you go wrong ? I enjoy auto racing (yes ! Racerbob likes racing, who would have thunk ? ) and FS1, FS2, and NBCSN carry a lot of racing coverage along with the regular broadcast networks and those are all going to be in this new service, as well as my go to cable news channel. And then you have the fact that you will be able to have 6 accounts viewing different things and DVR in the cloud …… I mean, this thing may be a real winner and certainly a very strong possibility to replace our current $125 a month (until November) DirecTV.

https://tv.youtube.com/welcome/

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  Racerbob.