Reply To: 19 Nov 16 – In two weeks, it will be easier for Uncle Sam to search your compute

Home Forums The Poll Discussion 19 Nov 16 – In two weeks, it will be easier for Uncle Sam to search your compute Reply To: 19 Nov 16 – In two weeks, it will be easier for Uncle Sam to search your compute

ScreenScream
Participant

I studied a ton of law for about ten years, all based on legal procedure and the exercise of rights. Went to jail a bunch of times attempting to assert rights. Associated with people/groups in what is called the “sovereign” movement, although I didn’t support a lot of what they were about (and for the record, the media completely misreports what they’re about…see John Stossel’s documentary on them for an accurate portrayal of simple every day people…simply trying to learn how to assert rights…that is all 90% of it is).

What we discovered was that the govt uses fraudulent processes constantly. We discovered why, but this isn’t the time/place to go into that.

If people really understood how the law works, based on the Constitution’s strong points *and* it’s definite flaws, we would have a much more solid, “free” country. Statute law and procedure would be much more understood.

Traffic-based warrants for example, are almost always defective; unless an actual crime with an injury/damage has occurred, which doesn’t happen in well over 95% of traffic warrants issued (most warrants are based on unpaid fines, resulting in debt prison, which is entirely anti-American, even Lovely Warren commented on that recently, another topic not suited for this forum). I’ve seen unsigned summons and warrants in those matters and worse, as well as in other areas of law.

It is absolutely rampant.

But we live in a country of “representative” government. The reason for that is because our founders believed most of us were not intelligent enough to vote, understand laws and rights, etc, on our own.

I think they were right.

Signed,

A Happy Slave