Reply To: Forum: 9 Apr 16 – What's your browser of choice, and why?

Home Forums The Poll Discussion Forum: 9 Apr 16 – What's your browser of choice, and why? Reply To: Forum: 9 Apr 16 – What's your browser of choice, and why?

ScreenScream
Participant

Firefox has always been very good to me since discovering it many years ago. Very few problems, and minor.

Although I appreciate some of what goober is about, if anyone has online businesses of any kind, they’ve likely suffered consequences at the hands of goober at some point. Good, honest businesses have been wiped out by them in one way or another far too frequently.

So I’ve had a long-standing prejudice and hatred of goober that is justified, and I feel strongly that Chrome is more of a spy browser than anything else.

I never-ever tell people to “goober it.” I always tell people to “search it” (engine of their choice) and if someone tells me to “goober it,” I let them know…”I’ll search it instead.” I prefer Yahoo (despite the fact that everything they do now is making it harder and harder to tolerate them)

I use chrome, but only minimally and because I was forced to to utilize a program once recently, I’m not a fan of their top navigation at all (perhaps there is a tool bar I am missing or don’t know how to show) and I’d much rather stay as far away from corporate browsers as I can.

Constantly looking for new reliable browsers, but finding very few. Would love suggestions.