Reply To: 5 Mar 16 – Billboards can track your location

Home Forums The Poll Discussion 5 Mar 16 – Billboards can track your location Reply To: 5 Mar 16 – Billboards can track your location

ScreenScream
Participant

Let it track my middle finger.

There was a news item this past week that discussed a woman that came into the ER asking that her tracking device be taken out of her.

As she was being considered for psychiatric evaluation, the doctors did take the time to analyze the incision area where she insisted her tracking chip was, you know, the one the aliens put in her so they could find her, take her genetic material and make her alien hybrid babies on a space ship, etc, etc.

Problem: She actually did have an rfid chip in her. The staff and doctors were completely shocked.

Turns out she was a victim of human trafficking. Her pimp embedded a chip in her to keep tabs on where she was, along with the rest of his ladies.

A better example from a dear friend of mine, loosely related:

She lives out in California, I talk to her several times a year. She was recently robbed in the street; guy jumps out of the bushes, the whole drill, just like a bad B movie. Took her purse and ran after a confrontation where my friend used a little martial arts to get him away.

A dreadful story to hear when you’re concerned about your lady friend from afar.

The catch: Her purse had her phone in it.

She got on her tablet which she had with her school books in her other hand. Found her phone on the display. Called the police, and told them where the dip shixct was who took her purse, as she watched him move on her tablet.

Half an hour later the cops called her and asked her if they could pick her up to take her to a location to identify him.

She was driven to a location of another cop car…watched the bastard get out of his cop car in handcuffs…watched as his eyes met hers when she got out of HER cop car…and his face immediately went to pure dread.

Turns out he was a repeat offender, out of jail for the third time. Prosecutor asked if she’d testify, she said yes, and said they’ll be putting him away for at least ten years this time.

God I hate technology.

God I love technology.