Reply To: 19 Sept 15 – Would you prefer to pay for content or give up your ad blocker?

Home Forums The Poll Discussion 19 Sept 15 – Would you prefer to pay for content or give up your ad blocker? Reply To: 19 Sept 15 – Would you prefer to pay for content or give up your ad blocker?

Racerbob
Participant

ScreenScream, apparently you were never a member of the old Soundbytes forum ? This discussion is nothing in comparison to some of the epic conversations that took place there. 🙂

RChandra, I hope that something breaks on the job situation soon !

Time Warner may not have anything to do with Soundbytes, but it has everything to do with part of my monthly expenses. And there is only so much $$$ to go around when you are driving (until very recently) a 17 year old and and 14 year old car around town. Now we have upgraded…6 year old car and a 10 year old car, but still no car payments.

Dump cable TV you say ? Nope. We do not go out much and I cannot remember the last movie we saw at the theater. I think it was one of the Oceans 11 or 12 movies. LOL So Time Warner cable stays as a necessary evil…at least until Greenlight actually does build in my neighborhood and I jump to DirecTV also.

I have set Adblock Plus to allow ads here now.