Reply To: 21 Feb 15 – Do you own a recent Lenovo computer?

Home Forums The Poll Discussion 21 Feb 15 – Do you own a recent Lenovo computer? Reply To: 21 Feb 15 – Do you own a recent Lenovo computer?

Racerbob
Participant

Think what you want. I have listened for the most part to this show since the 1370 AM days When a poll is posted in the board that we visit daily with a one word post that says “Lenovo”, I think that we as followers of this show and team deserve just a little bit more. Sorry, but I can’t listen to the show each week, but most weeks I do listen to at least a portion of it.

The Soundbytes forum used to be a large part of the Soundbytes communication network. Sadly, now it is not, but us old timers try hard to still come here and post and also help people. We also are in a sense “volunteers” here.

Thanks for the response Nick. I still think that you and the guys are an institution around this town and beyond and I have let as many of my friends and others know about Soundbytes from here to places such as New Zealand and beyond. Sorry if I come across as somewhat disagreeable at times.

Oh..please tell Dave that it is “Firefox” and not “Foxfire” ? LOL

Peace everyone and have a good day.