Reply To: 31 Jan 15 – Are you happy with your home broadband speed?

Home Forums The Poll Discussion 31 Jan 15 – Are you happy with your home broadband speed? Reply To: 31 Jan 15 – Are you happy with your home broadband speed?

Racerbob
Participant

Well spread the wealth a little…you think that Frontier is an outstanding organization ? I just checked again… 6 megs down is all I can get from them and I can only get their lowest price if I agree to having a landline from them also. No thanks Frontier. I do not need a landline. The same applies to Time Warner. Stop offering me packages that includes a phone.

Unlike you ScreenScream, I do know what speed I am paying for and what speed I am actually receiving here in my home. Those sort of things are important to me. I have no arguments with Time Warner because I personally manage one way or another to keep my costs down with them. $111 a month total bill for the services we have with them is perfectly within our means. Would we switch to Greenlight ? You bet. Will they ever come to my neighborhood ? I doubt. So we are held hostage by TW because right now they are the only game in our neck of the woods. Can hardly wait until Comcast takes over.