Reply To: 31 Jan 15 – Are you happy with your home broadband speed?

Home Forums The Poll Discussion 31 Jan 15 – Are you happy with your home broadband speed? Reply To: 31 Jan 15 – Are you happy with your home broadband speed?

ScreenScream
Participant

Questions:

First: Why does it say “Comments are closed” below when they are not and never are? đŸ˜‰

Second: I have no idea how fast or slow my connection is, so I didn’t answer the poll. I figured a random guess would defeat the purpose of the poll. If I had to guess, I’d say our speed averages about 13,425 miles per second. Definitely not as fast as the speed of light, but if I compare turning on a light to the load of a webpage, they can (on a really good day) somewhat remotely resemble each other.

(Most of the time not, however, hence the skewed average).

Lastly, I would be willing to go lengths to get Greenlight to Webster/Penfield as well, including illegal endeavors if that’s what it takes. I was thinking kidnapping a technician or similar. Please contact me at getgreenlightnow@geemail.com if interested.

Love,

A Time Warner Hater
(for their lousy TV options and sleezy rate hikes more than anything else)

(Ooops! Was that too controversial? Am I not allowed to hate Time Warner? Or was it, darn it, the fact that I referenced my willingness to kidnap someone…)

;p