Reply To: 24 Jan 15 – The Windows 10 Preview is Available

Home Forums The Poll Discussion 24 Jan 15 – The Windows 10 Preview is Available Reply To: 24 Jan 15 – The Windows 10 Preview is Available

ScreenScream
Participant

I’ll assume people are saying they have returned the Start “BUTTON,” in the lower left of the desktop.

If so, great.

I just bought a new puter last month, as well as a year ago now, both Win 7. Will not touch any of the 8 stuff for as long as 7 is available.

As long as 10 (where’s 9?) is like 7, great…if there is pretty much ANY learning curve at all, I will instead learn Linux.

Why?

Because I don’t have the time or patience at my middle age (that much closer to death, I need every spare second I have) to learn new OP’s every other year, and it seems like Linux maintains a similar work environment on an on-going basis because they, unlike microsh*t, DOES understand that people don’t have time to cater to programmers-who-don’t-understand-end-users-and-don’t-care-about-end-users new-non-user-friendly and unfamiliar interface. (sigh)

(Steps off soapbox, seriously considering just going poor and buying Apple so I don’t have to deal with this crap)