Reply To: Web app for Chromebook…

Home Forums Android/Google Web app for Chromebook… Reply To: Web app for Chromebook…

Slammer
Participant

Thanks for tip, I’ll check them out. Meanwhile, I got a chance to play around with my CB. Now, With just a click and password I can log onto my server at work and build from there. Beautiful!

Being that this is my first Chrome Book, it took me a while to realize that they are Gateways to places of creativity and not necessarily a standalone system for such.

The only thing I have found unnerving is how ALL of my information, and anonymity (passwords etc.) is/are no longer local but stashed away in the ether. You find that out the second you log onto your g-mail address. A double edge sword if ever there was one. I’m sure the data is as secure as humanly possible, but like PayPal, it has to be an irresistible target for bad guys.

Great show last Saturday, I re-up during the spring… Since I have your ear, what works best? Donate to the website or to the station? I know you were quite discouraged over the fall.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by  Slammer. Reason: Spelling
  • This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by  Slammer.