Reply To: 3 Jan 15 – Microsoft may replace IE with a new browser

Home Forums The Poll Discussion 3 Jan 15 – Microsoft may replace IE with a new browser Reply To: 3 Jan 15 – Microsoft may replace IE with a new browser

Racerbob
Participant

I am a Firefox guy who is open to taking a look at other browsers. Chrome is unusable for me because of the lousy bookmark management in their desktop browser. (which is surprisingly good in the Android Chrome…go figure) So I am experimenting with Slimjet which is a Chrome based browser that has the feature in it that I use all the time. That is a bookmarks side panel that I can keep docked on the left side of the browser window. I need easy access to my 1800 or so bookmarked sites. I also like to use certain extensions in Firefox that make my life easier on the net. One very important one is called Social Fixer and Facebook for me would be unusable without it.

I am open to taking a look at this new Microsoft browser and I also understand that they are also going to allow extensions and add ons in the same way that Firefox and Chrome does now.

Here is news on IE 12, or whatever it is going to be called and oh yes, I voted…It’s about time.

http://www.neowin.net/news/internet-explorer-12-big-changes-are-coming-to-trident